Salmon Poached to PerfectionJanuary 19, 2015
Butter Seared Haddock w/ Mustard Cream SauceOctober 13, 2015
Breaded Lemon Garlic Haddock
A delicious take on a classic recipe.
- 1 lb. SEAMAZZ® Haddock, cut into pieces
- 1 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest & slices
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 tbs. thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 375F
- Mix bread crumbs with olive oil, lemon zest from one lemon, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Lightly Salt and pepper each side of haddock.
- Slice the lemon ( that was used for zest) and place in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking sheet.
- Lay the Haddock pieces over top. Divide the breadcrumb mixture among the fish, placing on top.
- Place in the warm oven and bake until cooked through and golden 12-15 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of dressed greens.
Adapted from Feasting at Home
Mazzetta Company, LLC http://www.mazzetta.com/