Grill-Roasted Salmon with Honey Soy GlazeJuly 14, 2014
Classic Lobster RollJuly 16, 2014
Lobster BLT Benedict
- ¼ pound SEAMAZZ® Maine Lobster
- 2 tablespoons, divided
- 2 bacon biscuits
- 2 sliced tomato
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 stick butter, melted.
- Pinch cayenne
- Fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- Split biscuits and butter top and bottom. Griddle until golden brown.
- Grill tomato until soft. In a sauté pan melt butter and lightly sauté lobster meat.
- Over a double boiler whisk egg yolk with tarragon vinegar, careful not to cook. Whisk in melted butter to emulsify. Season with cayenne, fresh tarragon and salt and pepper.
- Place grilled tomato on biscuit, top with lobster, soft boiled egg, tarragon lemon hollandaise, fresh tarragon and crumbled bacon.
Mazzetta Company, LLC http://www.mazzetta.com/