Flaming Ouzo ShrimpJuly 16, 2014
Breaded Lemon Garlic HaddockSeptember 2, 2015
Salmon Poached to Perfection
A simple, tasty salmon recipe.
- 2 SEAMAZZ® salmon portions
- Large skillet or saucepan
- Onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs. peppercorns
- Fresh herbs parsley, thyme and dill
- 2 tbs. coriander seeds
- Fill skillet with approximately 1" of water.
- Place all ingredients, except the salmon, in water.
- Turn stove top to medium-high and boil the water for 5 minutes; allowing the flavors to infuse.
- Place salmon into the water, skin side down. Turn heat to medium-low and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked and opaque throughout.
- Plate salmon and let rest for 2-3 minutes before eating.
Mazzetta Company, LLC http://www.mazzetta.com/